Serving the Community
Being an Orthodontist is an awesome job, but I am a little biased. It is truly a privilege to come to work everyday. Each day is a new adventure. I am lucky to get to know my patients and their families, as we help transform their smiles. I look forward to helping provide beautiful smiles and supporting the Bristow, Gainesville, Nokesville, and Manassas communities. I have also volunteered my time at the Prince William Free Dental Clinic and at the Northern Virginia Mission of Mercy Projects.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science, James Madison University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Dentistry
- General Practice Residency, McGuire Veterans Affairs Hospital, Richmond, Virginia
- Maimonides Medical Center Department of Orthodontics, Brooklyn, New York
Each year I attend numerous continuing education meetings, study research findings, and participate in seminars and lectures. This not only helps me continue to learn but it is a commitment to my patients. By staying up-to-date and expanding my knowledge base, I am able to provide the most current treatment to my patients. I focus on the most efficient, effective, and comfortable care. All of this helps me to provide the highest quality treatment, as well as the most amazing smiles, for my patients. They deserve the best.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Virginia Dental Association
- Northern Virginia Dental Association
I’m a Virginia native. My wife, Dr. Michelle Toms, and our family reside in Nokesville. We have three wonderful young children. They keep us extremely busy when we are not at the office. We also have a few four-legged friends who join us on our adventures. When I’m not caring for patients, you’ll find me pretty much anywhere outside, spending time with my family.